What is tooth sensitivity?
- Teeth are protected by a hard layer of enamel. If this is damaged or worn away then the dentine underneath may become exposed and this can cause pain.
How is tooth sensitivity caused?
- Gum recession exposing dentine at the gum line
- Erosion caused by fizzy, sweet and/or acidic drinks
- Wearing away of enamel caused by over-enthusiastic brushing.
- These factors can make your teeth hypersensitive to heat, cold, sweetness, acidity or just when brushing.
Why use Sensodyne Gentle Whitening?
- It gently and effectively helps remove stains restoring teeth to their natural whiteness. Sensodyne Gentle Whitening is a low abrasion, fluoride containing toothpaste that, when used twice a day, provides 24/7 care for sensitive teeth. It removes plaque with regular brushing and contains fluoride to prevent decay.
- 24/7 care for sensitive teeth
- Dentist recommended brand
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
- Helps restore natural whiteness